Thursday, September 29, 2016

A Hug is nearly a Gun spelled Backwards

A hug is simply a show of affection. It's almost like telling someone "I love you" without technically saying those words. To me I feel very uncomfortable with hugs. It just makes me feel all awkward when someone hugs me. For many people (excluding me), a hug is a comforting thing. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
       I do agree with E.M. Forster. Patriotism is basically someone love for their country. I like our country because we are "free". But with everything that has been going on has deflated my love for this country. Now before people start getting mad let me just say I was born here. So I have the right to express my right to freedom speech. I'm not very patriotic. I feel that personal relations are more important.
        Personal relations is more to me for many reasons.

2 comments:

  1. "All warm and fuzzy inside" I love that. I would have liked to hear more about your opinion. You give a little taste but you leave us craving more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your first paragraph!! I would suggest maybe adding more of your opinion towards E.M. Foster's question. Other than that, it's great!

    ReplyDelete